TryNow triggers emails at every major milestone of the post-purchase shopper journey that educate the shopper on the experience and provide information on what action to take:
- The shopper will receive an “Order Confirmation” email from TryNow once their order has been placed.
- The shopper will receive a “Trial Start” email once their package has been delivered to indicate they have X number of days from that date to decide what they’d like to keep.
- The shopper will receive a “Trial Ending Soon” email when they have 2 days left in their trial to remind them to drop any returns in the mail.
- The shopper will receive a “Re-authorization” notification if we’re required to refresh their authorization.
- The shopper will receive a “Charge Confirmation” once their card has been charged for their kept items at the end of the trial.