Note: This article is only applicable to TryNow partners who have integrated TryNow through a direct partnership with TryNow and is not applicable to partners who have self-activated TryNow through the Shopify app store.
The TryNow Merchant Portal enables you to set up billing for your program fees, and also provides reporting on fees paid.
Please follow the below steps to complete the Billing setup:
- Log in to the TryNow Merchant Portal (merchant.trynow.io)
- Navigate to "Settings"
- Scroll down to the *new* Billing section
- Click "Add Bank Account" and follow the process for connecting your account. To verify your account we'll make two deposits to your account, so you'll be asked to confirm these amounts to complete the setup. (Note that it can take up to 2 days for deposits to appear in your account)
A few things to keep in mind when adding your account information:
- A bank account is required for billing at this time.
- TryNow bills daily, so you’ll want to connect an account that regularly has sufficient funds to cover fees.
- You’ll be able to pull reports on fees paid directly from your portal by clicking on the new “Billing” section in the portal menu bar!