- Why does a shopper have a pending authorization but no order number in TryNow or our ecom platform?
- Why does a shopper see multiple authorizations on their card?
- Where can I view a record of what has been authorized, returned, and kept / charged for an order?
- What will a shopper see on their credit card / debit card with a TryNow order?
- What is an Authorization? How does it appear on a shopper’s statement?
- A shopper has returned everything in their order. When will the authorization drop from their card?
- When will a shopper be charged for their TryNow purchase?
- What payment options can be used with TryNow?
- Can TryNow be used with Affirm, Afterpay, Klarna, Sezzle, or other installment options?
- Can a shopper use a gift card or prepaid card with TryNow?
- How do I know if an order has been Authorized or Charged?
- Who is the merchant of record for TryNow transactions?